Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] RE: Ethereal crashes when Diameter spansmultiple TCP packet

From: "Anders Broman (AL/EAB)" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:57:16 +0100
Hi,
You can find some information at:
http://wiki.ethereal.com/DIAMETER with some links to explore a trace is included in http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-users/200410/msg00260.html

Have fun ;)
Best regards
Anders

-----Original Message-----
From: ethereal-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ethereal-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Patrick
Rutkowski
Sent: den 22 februari 2005 01:41
To: Ethereal user support
Subject: Re: [Ethereal-users] RE: Ethereal crashes when Diameter
spansmultiple TCP packets

Hi, I'm knew to packet sniffing as a whole, and I've only been using
Ethereal and tcpdump at home on various Windows and Linux machines for
two or so weeks.

What program uses the Diameter protocol? How do I find out if I have
libxml (on Windows)?

I'd be willing to test this issue as well, if I could get the
conditions set up, packet sniffing is fun (^_^)