Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Changing data in a capture file

From: Stef <stefmit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:41:57 -0600
There are a couple of ways - make sure you understand that some of
those would change the checksum (your packet analyzer may report -
then - bad checksum, depending on which tool you used to sanitized the
dump):

http://ita.ee.lbl.gov/html/software.html
http://masaka.cs.ohiou.edu/~eblanton/tcpurify/
http://www.cs.ucla.edu/~kohler/ipsumdump/
.. and so on. A google on "sanitize", "trace files" (or similar
combinations) should reveal other options.