Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Want to know the size of packets

From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:02:05 -0500
Yes. Further down that list, you'll also see packet length and capture length. You can also count the bytes in the bottom box.

Fendie BS /Yahoo wrote:
Hi James,

I look or click at the frame 56, is this what you mean?
"Frame 56 (572 bytes on wire, 572 bytes captured)"
 Does it mean the packet size what I was looking for is 572 bytes?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Rgds,
Fendie