Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Fw: Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2100 3B Network Connection - Gene

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:00:23 +1100
Ethereal does not capture packets,  libpcap does (winpcap on win32)

You will have to contact the WinPcap developers to add this feature.

Since the response from Intel was completely void of any technical
detail I think it would be difficult for the WinPcap people to do much
 unless Intel provides additional information on exactly HOW to tell
the driver to enter promisc mode.