Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Re: Question about [Malformed Packet: SNMP] in SNMP Get-Next-Re

Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:45:09 +0800
To ethereal users,

I'm encountering one SNMP Get-Next request
with a [Malformed Packet: SNMP] in it.

The request in the captured data file attached is at

117  ....   SNMP   RESPONSE  IF-MIB::ifSpecific.1[Malformed Packet]
...   << up to >>
120  ....   SNMP   GET-NEXT  IF-MIB::ifSpecific.2[Malformed Packet]

I wonder why is this happening, even if i test the GET request, it still
has a malformed packet
in the ifSpecific part also.

Please refer to the attached captured file for the details.

Hoping for your response as soon as possible.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Jose Vicente R. Quinto ジョビク
ADTX Systems, Inc.
Phone:  +632-8075521
Mobile:  +63-9186377008

(See attached file: OK-DataAfterDragOfMGMT)