Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Dicom question

From: "Marty Browne - IT" <mbrowne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:18:49 -0600
I am not certain if you will see "Dicom" traffic specifically. Dicom
uses TCP for its transmissions.  You should be able trap the packets and
see the destination ip address and the port number of where your DICOM
device is sending. Based on those two items, then you can trace whatever
it is you are needing.  If you have a dicom receiver, then it will have
an IP address and a port that it is listening to. Simply find those
packets that are going to that ip and to that port.

Marty Browne