Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Logging problem with Server 2003

From: Stamatis Kourtis <stamatiskourtis@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:46:21 +0000 (GMT)
Hi,

I have recently installed ethereal on a windows 2003 server but it appears that I cannot get logged any traffic originating from the server unless a TCP flag has been set.

For example, the attachement has a log of a file transfer but no packets appear to transmitted from the server although acknoledgements arrive regularly. A close examination of all server originated traffic shows that all logged packets have at least one TCP flag set.

I'd really appreciate if you could point out what might be the problem in this case.

Many thanks in advance,

Stamatis

Do You Yahoo!?
οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ @yahoo.gr οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ Yahoo! Mail.