Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-users] HTTP Request with several GET requests i

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 03:31:03 -0800
LEGO wrote:

It actually  shows more GET requests.

That's probably because of the change I checked in recently, where it doesn't treat requests with no Content-Length or Transfer-Encoding header as having a body. That seems to be working, at least in this case.

But it doesn't  keep state. If
there is a packet where the method does not start in the first byte
that won't be decoded, etc.

Hmm.

At least some of that *should* already work; we have code to reassemble the header section of a request or reply, but even with that option enabled it's not reassembling the headers in the last request in frame 8 of that capture.