Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Time out on network due to NTP

From: "M. Qazzafi Ashraf" <qazzafi2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 20:00:08 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

We have Windows 2003, Apple Mac OS X, Windows XP Pro, running on our
LAN and we are getting time out network on our.

Actually since long time we felt there is some problem in our local area network then we use Ethereal - packet sniffing software - its my first experience to use such program though to fetch the network traffic and while monitoring we saw there are lots of packets going around of NTP on LAN following detail we got from Ethereal software:

Sequence of bulk request of NTP protocol:

Source (our LAN IP) to Destination (other LAN IP) Protocol (NTP) Info
(NTP)

How can I stop bulk NTP packets on our network any help would be appreciated

Qazzafi