Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] RE: Ethereal-users Digest, Vol 19, Issue 24

From: "Burton, Lowell" <lowell.e.burton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:46:38 -0600
Mr. Robe-

You might try upgrading your ethernet NIC driver on both your built-in
NIC and your pcmcia NIC.  If that doesn't' help, you can call the vendor
of your NIC, or the vendor of your OS (Windows?  Call Microsoft tech
support)

Best of luck!

-LB

Today's Topics:

   1. can ethereal detect slow speed problem ? (Joe Robe)

Message: 1