Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal with the new Intel 2200BG drivers

From: Adam Steiner <ajsteine@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:26:03 -0500
Hi,
Not sure if this belongs here or in dev...
I recently (yesterday) downloaded the drivers for the Intel 2200BG card (part of their Centrino platform). The version number is 8.1.0.28. Suddenly, Ethereal won't run. In attempting to fix this problem, I uninstalled and reinstalled ethereal (.10.7) and the newest WinPCap (the beta4 version). I had also tried rolling back the drivers, but ethereal wouldn't work either.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I have an IBM Thinkpad, T42 with IBM Access Connections 3.53 (I went back to 3.1 and 3.3 to try and it didn't work there either)

Thanks,
Adam