Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Cant launch Ethereal....

From: Breen Mullins <bmullins@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:05:31 -0800
On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 12:52 -0500, Rhonda Layfield wrote:
> Hi I have downloaded the network analysis tool WinPcap_3_0.exe and ran it.
> It ran with no errors but there is nothing to launch from the start/programs
> menu.  How do I launch it.  I have used an older version and it was added to
> my start/programs menu automatically.

It usually helps if you're subscribed to the list you ask questions on.
That way you get to see the answers, too.

http://ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-users/200411/msg00215.html
http://ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-users/200411/msg00214.html

Breen

--
Breen Mullins                      408-435-8401x123
SQA Engineer                       0xde05499b