Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Can't build tethereal on Mac OS X

From: Paul Hoffman / VPNC <paul.hoffman@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:09:45 -0800
At 11:11 AM -0800 11/12/04, Guy Harris wrote:
If your modifications call routines named "port_to_str()" or "proto_to_str()", you'll either have to write those routines or call routines that actually exist in Ethereal.

Right. I was compiling in some mods to the ISAKMP handler for IKEv2 (that will appear as patches after we can test them), and they used those. When they removed them, it compiled fine.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium