Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal crushed when I try to save-as sip packets

From: "Shahar Peretz" <Shaharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 15:58:12 +0200
Hi,

I've installed ethereal (ethereal-0.10.5-solaris2.9-sparc-local) on sun solaris 9, using binaries. It works fine, but when I try to save-as sip protocol packets, it crushes and writes the following error:

"Gdk-ERROR  **: BadDrawable  (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter ) serial 14529 error_code 9 request_code 14 minto_code 0"

I'm connecting from my PC (windows xp) to the solaris machine (through VNC or through Exceed), and each time I save-as or save the sip messages it occures.
I looked in the help/about and I saw that it was compiled with GTK+ 1.2.10, with Glib 1.2.10, with libpcap 0.7.2, with libz 1.1.4 ....
hope its ok.

Do you know why it happens ?

Thanks in advanced,

Shahar.