Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] File format

Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:08:52 +0100
Hi all,

I am making some SW that can use e.g. Ethereal files and make additional statistics. It has all worked well in the past but now a user can only save the files in .cap format and I do not know this file format. Before it was saved without an extension and in a different format. Can anybody tell me how the file can be saved in the format without the .cap extension.

Thanks

Best regards

Niels