Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Crash of ethereal

From: "Jean-Claude Menou" <Jean-Claude.Menou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 15:52:57 +0100
Hi Francisco

This is working better now : I have checked the box Network name resolution and uncheck the box "enable concurrent DNS name resolution". I have DNS servers configured.

What's strange is if I go again in the preferences settings, and if I check this "enable concurrent DNS name resolution" box again, start a trace, stop it, it never crash.Checking the settings again show this box still unchecked.

Best regards