Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] logging off problem(ethereal)

From: "sukanya devi" <suk_1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23 Sep 2004 09:39:18 -0000

hi,
    we are using ethereal -0.10.4 configured on linux machine which has two ethernet interfaces. The problem is that after capturing the packets on both the interfaces simultaneously and while trying to save those packets for further analysis, the system automatically logs off and is  up again.
but the captured file is lost and we have to repeat the process again.

please suggest

waiting for u r reply,
sukanya