Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Printing in a lab environment

From: L Frye <frye@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:52:50 -0400
I am using Ethereal in a Networking course that I teach.  Ethereal is installed in labs on campus where students have limited access (like no write access to C:\).  When the students try to print from Ethereal, they get an error that ethereal is unable to write file to C:\s3rc.1 or something similar to that.  Is there a setting that can be set in Ethereal or Windows profile for students so that they can print from Ethereal without having to print to a file?

Thank you
Lisa Frye