Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] MEGACO over TCP

From: Ariel Burbaickij <ariel.burbaickij@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:52:19 +0200
Hello dear mailing list readers and wiriters,

I have mixed ISUP/SIP/H.248 (MEGACO)
trace at my hands and there is no protocol
analysis above TCP level.  At least no in
the main window with captured packets.
I am able, though to follow TCP stream
and there it is very clear that it is MEGACO +
encapsulated SDP, even so some
omissions are there (in decode I mean)
So my questions:
1) Is it how MEGACO plugin works or
    should I actually be able to see the contents
    of different fields of protocol already in main
    window?
2) Could someone send to me MEGACO trace
     (preferably combined with some other signaling
      protocols) so that I can see how it should look
      like. This is surely in case the described scenario
      works for you in ethereal.

I used the 0.10.6 version for capturing.

With Best Regards
Ariel Burbaickij