Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] RE: Question on using TCP Stream Graph/ Time-Sequence Graph.

From: Stoiber Robert-RSTOIBE1 <Robert.Stoiber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 14:09:44 +0200
Title: Message

sometimes the sequence number is odd and doesn't fit into the tcp-session. the numbers look much too high.

if u lock the y-axis (sequence number) and zoom in u'll see the chart standing up and the expected chart appears. give it a try... or u could cut off the packets with the higher sequence number from the file and draw the chart from the new tcp-session.

i've seen packets with "much too high" sequence number for instance in case of tcp-reset commands.

cheers,
robert