Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] ethereal-0.10.6

From: "Olivier Biot" <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 19:19:02 +0200
Try searching the ethereal-dev mail archives for visual c++ toolkit
2003 over the past 9 months (either via Google or via the Ethereal web
site). It is not *that* simple to get Ethereal to compile with it as
it requires you to recompile *all* libraries with that toolkit (and a
static C run-time library).

We cannot guarantee that a version of Ethereal compiled with the
MSVC++ Toolkit 2003 will ultimately *work* either.

Best regards,

Olivier