Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] promiscuous mode on Cisco Aironet 352, WinXP

From: "Jack Coates" <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 09:50:29 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

Windows XP, using WinPCap 3.0 and Ethereal 0.10.3 on an IBM T40 with a
Cisco Aironet 352 mini-PCI card (using Microsoft's driver, version
3.5.13.0).

I can see the Cisco card and two VMWare virtual interfaces in Ethereal,
but I can only capture if the built-in Intel wired card is used.

Is there a promiscuous mode enabled driver for Cisco Aironet 352 on XP?
I've looked on Cisco's site of course, but the documentation for their
various driver versions doesn't include the word "promiscuous" and I'm
heistant to install a driver just to find out if it works.

Thanks,
--
Jack At Monkeynoodle.Org:  It's A Scientific Venture...
"Believe what you're told; there'd be chaos if everyone thought for