Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] command box (dos) pops up with error message; closing box c

From: "Olivier Biot" <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 11:11:09 +0200
Hi Paul,

That message pops up on a Win32 build of Ethereal when the GDK of Gtk
issues a warning. Those warnings are not always a fault of Ethereal.
In general these warnings can be ignored. However, when you close that
DOS window, Ethereal immediately dies, as the Ethereal process depends
on that console window.

Best regards,

Olivier