Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Display the last message in real time mode

From: "Yan Hao, SLC ICM N R&D TD-SCDMA (BJ)" <hao.yan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:11:26 +0800
I suggest to enhance the function of "Go to the last packet" button.

In real time mode, after push that button, it goes to the last packet currently. I think it should always be the last packet although new packets come in, util user click one specific packet.

Also for the scroller of "IO graphs" window, after I scroll the scroller, I can never come back to see the lastest status.