Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] ethereal.exe:3512

From: "Andrew Hussey" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 20:16:27 +0100
Hello

I have installed ethereal without any problems. However, on starting it I get a command window with the following text twice.

(ethereal.exe:3512): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwindow.c: line 3107 (gtk_window_resize): assertion `height > 0' failed

The main GUI appears but is closed when I close this window.

I am running on a tablet PC with two displays 768x1024 and 1024x768.

Any idea how I can circumnavigate this please?

Andrew