Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Some help Needed

From: "A.H. (Eric) Sommer" <Eric.Sommer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 07:54:37 +0200

Good morning:

This product comes highly recommended, and I will be using it shortly, however, I have a bit of a problem.

Will this product also be able to sniff out a Token Ring Card (ok, so I’m being hopelessly optimistic) and if not, does anyone know of a product that I can use for that.

I’ve currently got a situation where we are losing IP messages and desperately need to try figure out why.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

A.H. (Eric) Sommer
CommerceQuest South Africa (Pty) Limited
+27 11 447 4701 (Office)
+27 11 447 6590 (Fax)
+27 82 492 9272 (cellular)
Eric.Sommer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.CommerceQuest.co.za

1988 FJ62/TLCA#13050/FWDCSA#3000/TLCSA/29Mhz(AM) & 35Mhz(FM) - T70/CMCDA/ZR6ETR

---