Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Questions about Ethereal Software

From: "George, Amanda" <AGeorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:19:57 -0400

Hello,

My name is Amanda George and I have a few questions regarding Ethereal.  How much does the product cost?  Where can it be purchased?  Should the application be installed on a server or workstation?  Is any additional network equipment necessary prior to installing the software?  Please advise, thank you.

Amanda George

LAN Administrator

UltraBridge, Inc.

10065 Red Run Blvd

Owings Mills, MD  21117
' 410 753 9016

7 410 753 9101
)   410 599 9907

Business and Technology Solutions
for Long Term Care

The contents of this email and any attachments should be considered confidential and
proprietary, intended for viewing and use by the named recipient(s) only.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately.  Do
not disclose, copy, store, forward, or otherwise use the contents.

*** Scanned by UltraBridge for viruses and malicious content on initial delivery ***