Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Error Msg

From: "Bryan Boyes" <BBoyes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 11:16:13 -0400

I am running 0.10.5 on windows XP and getting the following error when I try to Follow TCP stream.

(ethereal.exe:892): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtktextbuffer.c: line 1160 (gtk_text_b

uffer_insert_with_tags): assertion `text != NULL' failed

It also takes several minutes to load a 27k capture, is that normal?

Thanks

Bryan Boyes
Lorain National Bank
Technical Support
440.989.3017

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender (by reply e-mail) and destroy all copies of the original message.