Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] OIF extension

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 00:01:06 -0700
On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 11:18:41AM +0200, MARCOT Thierry FTRD/RTA/LAN wrote:
> As far as I know, Ethereal has been used, in recent demo to decode
> OIF protocols like UNI sig and E-NNI.

Well, I'm looking at the OIF-UNI-01.0 Implementation Agreement, and it
mentions "LDP extensions for UNI signaling" and "RSVP extensions for UNI
signaling" - perhaps that's where the UNI signaling decoding is done, if
it's been used for that.  (Revision 1.89 of packet-rsvp.c says, in its
checking comment, "Minor fix to RSVP for G-UNI object number", and
revision 1.63 has "Added support for OIF O-UNI 1.0 (as per 125.7
standard)".