Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] IMAP packets decoding limited to first line only?

From: Vadim Zeitlin <vz-ethereal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 18:55:44 +0200 (Romance Daylight Time)
 Hello,

 I'm using (t)ethereal 0.10.4 under Debian and noticed that imap server
replies are not shown correctly. To be precise, if I use the following
command: "tethereal -i eth0 -R imap", only the first line of an (often)
multiline server reply is shown. I'm aware of 'x' and 'V' options but it
seems very wrong that all but the first line are not printed without them.
In fact, it makes it impossible to use tethereal to follow an IMAP
conversation as with either -x or -V the display is way too verbose and
without them you miss many important things.

 Does anyone know if it is possible to show all lines of an IMAP reply and
not only the first one?

 Thanks in advance,
VZ

P.S. please cc any replies to me if possible