Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] TCAP decoding

From: "Umesha S Anand" <umeshuv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 15:48:06 +0530
Title: Message
Hi
   I am using ethereal 0.10.0a to decode TCAP messages running over SUA protocol.  I am able to decode
SUA messages, but it doesn't decode the TCAP message contained in SUA messages.  Can anyone help
me how to enable decoding of this.

-thanks,
Umesh.

ethereal -h
This is GNU ethereal 0.10.0a
Compiled with GTK+ 1.2.10, with GLib 1.2.10, with libpcap 0.6, with libz 1.1.4,
without libpcre, without UCD-SNMP or Net-SNMP, without ADNS.
NOTE: this build does not support the "matches" operator
for Ethereal filter syntax.

Running with libpcap (version unknown) on Linux 2.4.9-e.24