Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] 0.10.3 can capture, and load windump capture files, but immedi

From: "R. Alan Monroe" <amonroe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:24:16 -0400
On my work box (win2k) 0.10.3 can capture, and load windump capture
files, but immediately hangs if you click on anything.

The program doesn't actually crash outright, but the GUI becomes 100%
unresponsive so you have to kill the program. If I look in Process
Explorer, the program is still doing stuff in the background, and
consistently consumes 80% cpu.

See screenshot:
http://javajack.dynup.net/ethereal/ethereal-hang.png

Haven't had time to try to duplicate this on a second box (may try
today) - has anyone else seen it?

Alan