Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] mmse broken in 0.10

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 10:41:03 +0200
This is strange. The MMSE traffic can be dissected successfully over SMPP,
WSP and HTTP (including the PAP push submission, but then you have to select
the PAP port and ask to dissect traffic as HTTP for that port).

The current release is 0.10.3 (and not 0.10.0) and it works fine for MMSE.
Consider upgrading to 0.10.3. There was a bug however in the MMSE dissector
(up to release 0.10.3) where unknown headers (i.e., all MMS headers for
versions after MMS 1.0) were incorrectly parsed. The current CVS snapshot
has a fix for that. I'll work on providing MMS 1.1 and MMS 1.2 support in
the next few days.

Regards,

Olivier