Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Fw: Ethereal 0.10.3

From: "Guy Harris" <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:16:09 -0700 (PDT)
Joe Pond said:
> No response from any one yet.

Actually, I think you *have* gotten responses, namely a couple of "we
couldn't reproduce the problem" responses.

I certainly can't reproduce it, either with the current CVS version or
with 0.10.3 compiled from source code on Mac OS X 10.3.3 (or, I think,
with at least some other platforms, but those machines are at home).

What does the dialog box popped up by selecting "About Ethereal" from the
"Help" menu say?