Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Sripat Sringkarn/USR/ORANGE/TH is out of the office.

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 01:02:18 +0700
I will be out of the office starting  12/04/2004 and will not return until
19/04/2004.

Disclaimer:
Important
Confidentiality: This Information is intended for the above-named person and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any opinions expressed in this information are not necessarily those of the company.  If it has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.

Monitoring/Viruses
TA Orange reserves the right to monitor all incoming and outgoing emails via TA Orange system. Although we have security program to monitor and eliminate virus, we also advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.