Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Vijay - network broadcast problem.

From: "Vijay Kumar" <vijay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 00:05:42 -0800
 Hello,

 I am receiving a broadcast packets on my network of Ethertype x886f
 sourced from MAC address 02:01:00:00:00:00 and destination is
 ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
 On some ethereal , I can see this broadcast as "MS NLB heartbeat"
 and on  some I just see them as "Ethernet II"

 Also I have read the link :
 http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-users/200202/msg00013.html

 But I am not able to find the source IP Address / machine.
 Please help me in finding out the solution.

 Currently I am also trying to change the HUB and check whether the
 problem is on the HUB.

 Regards,
 Vijay.