Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Getting started

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:15:50 -0800

On Dec 16, 2003, at 1:29 PM, Wouter Slob wrote:

I've just downloaded Ethereal and tried to capture my internet traffic.
But when i go to capture-> start I only can select my local network not my internet connection (on my COM1).

	http://www.ethereal.com/faq.html#q5.4

See the part about PPP interfaces.

How can I capture my internet traffic and if that's not possible with Ethereal, any suggestions for other programs?

I don't know what other programs would work.