Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] "unreassembled packet" if the Message is longer than 1460 bytes

From: "Raber Siegfried (external)" <Siegfried.Raber.ext@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:14:25 +0100
Hi together,

We use idl2eth (delivered in ethereal version 0.9.15) and ethereal version
0.9.16
I have a  Corba-message which is bigger than 1460 bytes.
The first 1460 bytes are properly displayed  according my ...idl file,
but the 1-st fragmented packes is marked as [unreassembled packet]
The 2-nd and following fragmented packets are only displayed like a HEX-dump

Is it possible to switch on also the reassembly of the 2-nd and following
fragmented packets ?

Best Regards

      Siegfried Raber

Phone (+49)7531 86-2610