Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] URGENT: Need help with RTP stream playback issue

From: Voice Guy <voiceguy02@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 22:36:45 -0800 (PST)
Hello folks,
                              I am doing some lab tests on my IP phone calls using Ettercap 0.9.a and Ettercap 0.9.16.

Specific Problem:

I can mark the RTP packets in Ethereal and save the voice stream as  .au file (8000 Hz, 8 bit, mono, both Channels).

However when I play this audio file using Windows Media Player, the playback is VERY slow and robotic.

Is this a common problem? How do I fix it? I have the same results when I try to use Real Player.

My deadline is very close, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Do you Yahoo!?