Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] HTTP Packet Sniffing and Logging

From: Jim VanEtten <jvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 05:46:10 -0000
Has anyone heard of a tool that uses ethereal to capture http traffic to
a certain site and give the capabilities to view step by step and page
by page what the users are doing.

For example if my kids are posting to a web based chat or newsgroup can
I keep a log of their interaction and play it back later.

Hope my question makes sense, any help would be appreciated. If there is
no product I may want to start developing one but I don't want to
reinvent the wheel.

Thanks
Jim