Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Does Ethereal support the 'real' ARCNet?

From: "Philip" <etherphilip@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 13:57:53 +0200
Hello Maillist-Users

I have to evaluate/develop a 'real' ARCNet Sniffer and I am wondering
whether or not Ethereal is supporting the ARCNet protocol.

Yes I now that Ethereal supports something likle ARCNet, but which?
Is it 'the ARCNet' or is it the rather funky 'TCP/IP over ARCNet' or
'Ethernet over ARCNet'?

I would also like to ask if there are some recommended ARCNet cards

Thanks you so much for your help!!
Philip