Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Can't seem to save the packets as a TXTfile only libpcap format

Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:21:00 +0300
Hi my name is Benny,
I"m new to Ethereal,
I"m trying to use Tethereal for automatic testing
I "ll be happy to get some isea'son how to go about it

one idea i thought about is to send my Unit under test  a ping "frame"
and let Tethereal catch the incoming packets, the problem i"m facing is
that it won't let me save the
output as plain text it uses some other file formats such as libpcap which
i"m not familiar with.

appriciate your help
Best Regards
Benny.c.