Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Saving a portion of a capture

From: "Marco Rommelse" <m.rommelse@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 19:24:03 +0200
Milton,

Use:
frame.number < 20 and frame.number > 10

as your filter and you should be on your way.

You can do something similair as this with frame.time > .... and frame.time
< .... Where time is arrival time. For more filtering possibilities just
click on the filter button in the lower left corner of the window. Then
click 'add expression'. From the list that now appears, and you can choose
whatever you want to filter on, including the frame filter I've just
described.

Succes,
Marco.