Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Need help with WEP

From: "gabay marc" <marcf.g@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 03 02:25:05
Hello everyone. I am running ethereal v 0.9.14 for windows XP.I am able to capture and monitor traffic in real time. However I do not understand at all how to capture WEP keys and how to decode them.I am like an "anthropologist on Mars": I see all the menus in ethereal and I sense that they are powerful tools; I can interpret some of the captured data, but I am a total ignoramus in network analysis/coding so I am  completely in the dark.I realize that most of you are very knowledgeable in the field
Could someone give me simple step by step instructions on how to (use the menus to)
 a) capture WEP keys
 b) decode them

Note: the July 23 newsletter announces a list of updated
protocols including WEP. However, when I scroll down the list of protocols from the edit->protocols or from the edit->preferences->protocols submenus I do not see any WEP entry.
Thanks for your help