Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] GTPv1 decoding in Ethereal for Mobility Management

From: "Wuttichai Wutti-Udomlert (ED/EDD)" <wuttichai.wutti-udomlert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 14:15:52 +0200
Hello,

I have a question concerning Ethereal (latest version 0.9.14) for using with GTPv1 protocol.  Could you please give me some information about this?

- Does the Ethereal support decoding of mobility management procedures, especially authentication and ciphering data (UMTS key and Quintuplets) and ID procedures?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Wuttichai W.

Note: My e-mail address has changed to wuttichai.wutti-udomlert@xxxxxxxxxxxx - please don't forget to update your personal address book.

Wuttichai Wutti-udomlert
MV Integration Engineer
SI-Multi-Vendor Integration / Interwork Responsible Unit

Ericsson GmbH
Global Services Delivery Center Duesseldorf
Tel:	+49 211 534 2802
Fax:	+49 211 534 2282
Mobile:	+49 173 724 2760
wuttichai.wutti-udomlert@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ericsson.com/

NOTE:  The information in this e-mail is CONFIDENTIAL and may be protected by work-product immunity or other legal regulations. If you are not the intended recipient, you must NOT read, use or disseminate that information.

Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, or any other defect which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Ericsson for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use thereof.