Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] a question

From: "Wang Xi, SLC ICM N PG-GSM (BJ)" <xi.wang@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:34:53 +0800
Hello,

First allow me to introduce myself,I work for Siemens Ltd. China,
and use Ethereal tool to have a system test,
now, I meet a technology problem
could you give me some suggestion?

The attachment is our net configuration.
I want to watch the communication of 192.168.1.1 with 192.168.1.2 in the 192.168.1.3.
and I sure in the connection of 192.168.1.1 with 192.168.1.2 ,always have SCTP message been send and receive.
but I can not see any message of it!:(

I believe maybe I need to have some special config for the Ethereal tool ,for example Filter,
but I don't know how to do, could you tell me ?

Thanks a lot
best regards

WANG XI

L&S System Test of ICM N PG GSM