Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Filtering for HTTP

From: Ian Schorr <spamcontrol2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 11:33:40 -0400
I'm not sure about capture filters, but you can build the following display filters:

	http

will display all packets where http is present.

	http.request

will display all http requests from a client.

	http.response

will display all http responses from a server.

Unfortunately, that's just about ALL that you can filter on HTTP at the moment...

Ian