Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Somebody said something about Ethereal having SSLDump like capa

From: "Hobbs, David" <David.Hobbs@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:03:33 -0700
I was talking to an SE for an equipment manufacturer who said that one
of his dev guys was demonstrating SSL decryption in Ethereal.  I've
worked with SSLDump and have used it with private keys to decode ssl/tls
transactions before.  Has anybody heard of a plugin or module to
Ethereal that allows you to feed a private key into the stream to
decrypt the traffic?

--
David Hobbs