Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Error! Invalid xml in c:\ProgramFiles\Ethereal\diameter/dic

From: "rpucket" <rpucket@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 22:36:53 -0600
That's what I needed thanks.

Actually I found that TCP was causing me problems (yes...I know...what??)

Initially I disabled the diameter protocol.  Again Ethereal crashed.  So
then I disabled everything.  Now Ethereal opened the file without crashing.

So by going through a process of elimination I discovered that I only needed
TCP disabled to open the file.  If I re-enabled TCP, Ethereal again crashes
after processing ~20% of the file.  This is still the case whether or not
the diameter protocol is enabled.

The thing is, if I opened my other dumps, Ethereal did not crash even with
everything enabled.

Thanks
rpucket@xxxxxxxxxxx