Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Thanks for free providing the Ethereal tool. But...

From: Hsieh Ming-Jih-Ftpe214 <Ftpe214@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 17:05:03 +0800
Title: Thanks for free providing the Ethereal tool. But...

Dear Sir,

Thanks for free providing the Ethereal tool. I installed and ran the tool for capturing IEEE 802.11 information. Unfortunately, I couldn't capture anything. My test environment is as follows:

1. operating system: win2000.
2. wireless card: Cisco systems 350 series wireless lan adapter.

I don't know if there is a limitation for wireless card. And witch kind of wireless cards can be used. By the way, I also installed the WinPcap tools. I appreciate your help.

Regards,
Ming